HKACS-Jockey Club “Walking Hand-in-Hand” Cancer Family Support Project (WHIH)
1. Support social workers and nurse in community outreach and promotion of the Project;
2. Assist in running of patients support meetings, family outings, talks and workshops;
3. Assist in co-ordination of the training and work allocation for volunteers; and
4. Collect, input and compile service users’ information, statistics and research data.
1. Post-secondary qualification;
2. At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in community services;
3. Proficient in MS Office Application, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint, and Chinese Word Processing;
4. Well-versed in social media; and
5. Experience in Photoshop or other graphic design tools is preferable.
Interested parties please send application with detailed resume and expected salary to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Central Administration Office, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Charity Foundation, Room J/7/29, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital, 11 Chuen On Road, Tai Po, New Territories on or before 20 August 2020 (Thursday), under confidential cover. Please mark on envelope the post of the job applied for.
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)
Closing Date: 2020-08-20