Nethersole Outreaching Rehabilitation Mission (NORM)
Occupational Therapist I (Full-time / Part-time) [Contract till 30 June 2022]
- Provide home-based rehabilitation services and treatment to clients in the community including all patient care process and handle complicated cases with specialized treatment; conduct educational talks/rehabilitation group training to carers and other service providers; promote and develop the service, etc;
- Develop clinical guidelines, protocols and patient care process in occupational therapy service to enhance the service quality and safety;
- Supervise junior staff and ensure teamwork with effective communication and collaboration;
- Keep abreast of the professional development and issues related to service; and
- Assist Service In-charge in professional services development and service-related administration, etc.
- A Degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent and a relevant Master Degree;
- A Certificate of Registration (Part I) and a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Occupational Therapists Board, Hong Kong;
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in occupational therapy services;
- Distinct attributes and abilities: supervision and coaching, analytical and logical thinking, problem solving, organizational power, attention to details, interpersonal and communication skills, work independence and a good team player;
- High command of written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Empathy and commitment to patient care, and willingness to travel to remote places and villages.
Interested parties please send application with detailed resume and expected salary to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Central Administration Office, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Charity Foundation, Room J/7/29, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital, 11 Chuen On Road, Tai Po, New Territories on or before 12 October 2021 (Tuesday), under confidential cover. Please mark on envelope the post of the job applied for. (Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose)
Closing Date: 2021-10-29